Saturday 2 June 2007

Well, we did it.
I know its been a while since I posted. I actually think the last time I posted was a few days before the wedding.
It was awesome. Start to finish. The whole day went without a hitch.

My babies were beautiful, the ceremony was perfect, and my husband looked so handsome.
We saved so much money by doing everything, well most of the things we could do, on our own. My wonderful sister and hubby were just fantastic!! She captured the day so perfectly. I have so many wonderful pictures, I will treasure them forever. smile

The staff at The Plaza where perfect. They coped with the fact that all our guests arrived early, they fussed and cooked and ran around after us all night. They just couldn't be faulted.

We spent 5 nights up at Tamborine Mountain, staying at Lisson Grove. It was wonderful. Waking up to the birds, and only the birds. It was a little hard to come back to reality.
But the reality of it is... I am married to a loving, caring man, who endures my busy life, running my babies everywhere they need to be, doing this that and everything for anyone I can, and looking after him too. I love my life. It gets a little hectic sometimes, but I think it makes us stronger.

I now have a 17 year old with her learners licence eek which I might add I am so not ready for. I also have an uprising footy star wink which involves training twice a week and a game. Its awesome.
April is cool. Very grown up. Very much wanting to be part of the crowd. Shes very zesty, loves life and its awesome to watch her. And there is our Liv. Shes Liv, shes smart. They all are, very. But Liv is a kindred spirit.
Life is great. biggrin

0 comments: