Wednesday 27 June 2007

Oh my gosh! How cold is it?? The winds remind me of home. I have even taken to wearing a hat. Albeit Sam's hats, but its keeping my noggan warm!! Bill even bought me a thermal to wear... and I am seriously thinking about getting another one... TWO THERMALS!! Yeahah!

So we are in day 3 of the school holidays. No one hurt or tied to the clothesline yet wink
I took the girls to Hippo House (one of those indoor play centers) today after shopping. Last night April had a friend to stay, and I have my best friends son over during the holidays and after school, so that made 6. Some may say mad, but doesn't bother me one little bit.
They ran around, up and down slides for a few hours and had a ball. Its a great sanity saver. Only thing is its loud... very loud. Can't hear yourself think.

Pretty sure we are going bed shopping tomorrow!! Yay! At the very least we are going into the city for our costumes for the Banquet on Saturday night. We may just have to have a coffee at the Gardens Cafe. ( Lots of memories, its where Bill and I met, almost 2 years ago)

Ok guys, take care, rug up... snuggle with someone, keeps you warm biggrin

0 comments: