Monday 23 April 2007

5 sleeps to go!
You wouldn't imagine how excited I am. I feel like a child at Christmas time waiting for the morning. You know there will be so much to unwrap and enjoy.. and the more people around the better the day gets.
The final things have fallen into place, which is a great feeling. I have confirmed all the bookings I need to and there isn't really anything left that needs to be done.
I have spoken with my photographer, who is very excited and we have discussed some amazing shots, which I know will be something for us to cherish forever.

Its just started to rain here, and with the drought in mind its a good thing, I just don't need frizzy hair. eek Although a little light rain will help.. Please no down-pour wink

Dad is here, other family members from Bill's side arrive this week. Its all very exciting. They haven't been together for a while now, and there are a few new additions to the family, so the cameras will be snapping happy!
I have all things that I don't want to forget, in a box. All safe and in one piece. I have my something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue.
I have borrowed my mums pearl earrings, and my dress is new biggrin My engagement ring is blue ( Ceylon Sapphire) and my something old is the cuff off my grandfather's shirt. Sewn on the underside of my skirt. Bought a few tears to my eyes when I did it.

biggrin So there you have it. All organised.
Roll on Saturday!

Bee good, take care.

0 comments: