Sunday 24 June 2007


Heaps of things going on in the life of Jacs. I firstly would like to commend myself on finally finishing my thank-you cards from the wedding. Only took me 8 weeks!! But they are finally out. I got some awesome feedback from them. It was my fav photo from the whole shoot. It was a 4x6cm photo stuck on brown card with small gold hearts. Each one was hand written by me and I was proud. And one piece of useless information, I won first prize at the Caboolture Show for our invitations. I was stoked. Other news, April had a blast in NZ with Aunty and Uncle Mario. And I know Nana and granddad were happy to see them all. They crammed heaps in the 10 days. Glad shes home tho biggrin

Thursday nite bought tears to my eyes. My beautiful baby girl ( shes 17 ) had her school formal. Oh my gosh. I don't know how any other parents feel.. and I know I have 3 to go, not sure that I am going to handle it! She looked stunning. There is really no other word. Nothing was over the top, beautiful lace and sequined dress, silver accessories. I did her hair and makeup and she looked amazing. Her sweet boyfriend couldn't take his eyes off her. It was so sweet.
Lots of beautiful girls, very dashing guys and some damn hot cars!! I saw my dream car. Bill isn't that impressed it being a ford, but we have already priced one, and Levi put in his order for it to be ready for his formal..... hurry up Babe!

Some health issues hanging around at the moment, a small operation this week and am awaiting the results. Hopefully, fingers... toes and anything else crossed that it all comes back good, because it could go bad. Positive waves ... I have heaps.

On a really cool note, Bill and I are off to a Medieval Banquet this weekend. I am so excited. I think we both are. We went into the city on Friday to look for a costume for Bill... hehe.. didn't want to go as a prince, so hes going as a woodchopper. I have also hired a cloak for me to wear, not sure if I am going to get cold, and I already have a dress that suits. Should make for an awesome night.

So everyone take care. Remember that family is important, and make sure you tell someone you love them and mean it.
biggrin
Byeee

P.S. I know people read it... Leave me some feedback. mrgreen

2 comments:

mimi said...

The photograph of you and bill is beautiful, You both look so happy and in love. I wish you good luck with your health and i have everything crossed for you. mimi

Jacqui said...

Thank you Mimi.. :-) Life is short. We plan to make up for lost time..
Take care...