Thursday 12 April 2007

17 days and counting!

Would you believe I have all bases covered?? Me either. Which would be the precise reason I seem to think I am forgetting something....
But Bill seems to think no. I just have it all under control. I am waiting for Bridezilla to come out and start biting heads off people. I have shoes, all the girls are covered, so is Levi, cake is under control. Ringing florist, buying alcohol and picking up my veil. eek

It would appear you can plan a wedding calmly... I still have this feeling.

Tomorrow is Friday the 13th

Unlucky some think, not sure on that one, perhaps I will post at the end of the day and let you know. We have a trip to Mama's planned for tomorrow. Liv loves to go and turn mum's place upside down, and mum seems to find some comfort in it too..

On other news, I went shopping today. I got a way massively cool long RED trenchcoat. A very nice red and black top. A black jumper and a new pair of jeans. But.. the best news of all is they are a size 14!!!!! I can't remember the last time I bought them. I have been at the size I am for such a long time, and I just went for the bigger size, Bill said no these ones. I really didn't think they would fit. razz I am happy!!

Anyways.. everyone take care tomorrow... no black cats .... wink

0 comments: