Tuesday 6 November 2007

Hey Guys..

I know its been along time since I posted. In fact the last time I posted was back in July about the Medieval Festival. So I thought it was about time for an update.

Heaps of changes.

Sam graduates in a few weeks. Shes not entirely sure what she wants to do, so we have encouraged her to take a year off, get a feel for who she is as a person and sort out what she wants to do.
Levi is playing Touch this summer. Thank goodness its only one day a week.
eek I don't have a problem with taking him but it all gets a bit much sometimes.
The girls are swimming. April is swimming 4 times a week, yes 4. She started late, but shes good and they can see that. And Liv is just being Liv. I watch her, she says something to her teacher, and they both burst out laughing. Shes quite a hoot to watch.

A few things have changed in my personal life. Nothing too major, and you learn to cope with the things you don't like. Making the things that you do like count even more.
biggrin

But life is good, great in fact. Trying to keep up with my children is another story all together.. mrgreen

Bee good and take care everyone, I promise I will keep this a little more up to date.

0 comments: